Step 4: The Offer
Once you find the perfect home we’ll make a competitive offer. We will help to negotiate:
We are experienced at writing contracts so that your best interests are protected.
Step 5 - From Offer to Close
- Price – we’ll determine fair market value and offer what you feel to be a fair price for the home.
- Terms – we’ll determine factors we’d like such as buyer or seller paid home warranty, buyer or seller paid appraisal, pest inspections and other applicable terms.
- Inclusions – the seller may have personal property you’d like to include in the sale, such as a washer or dryer or refrigerator. For other items you may consider a separate bill of sale, independent of the home purchase.
- Possession – will you take possession of the property at close of escrow? Often the seller requires the successful close on their home to purchase another and will ask to remain in the property for a day or two after close. Details should be worked out and included in the contract.
- Contingencies – other terms or conditions that may affect the sale, such as the sale of another home, a loan application, or specific inspection phases.
Some Useful Documents
Arizona Assoc of Realtors® Buyer's Advisory